Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Reading Insurgent

Hey there Bookies,

Sorry for not posting in like forever. Okay, its only been a few weeks. But I have a very good excuse for not posting. Two them to be more honest. The first one is that the new pokemon app came out just recently. I think about a week to a week and a half. And come on, its my childhood dream come true. Sure I'm not doing as well as most people, but that doesn't matter to me. As long as I catch them all. Also my other excuse is more understandable. I'm opening a bookstore guys. I got the location picked out already in my hometown and now am currently on getting the required funding to start up officially. I'm so excited that I get to own my own bookstore and provide the hours that everyone wants. Like having it open twenty-four hours with free coffee.

Anyways, enough of my excuses. I did some major catching up on reading on the book Insurgent. And can I say that it is totally different from the small pieces I've seen from the movie. Like the movie went way off from the book. It kind of amazes me that Hollywood would do such a thing. I know the first movie was nothing like the book as well. But this time around they didn't even stick to the story line. Its like why even bother saying that it was taken after a book. Kind of makes me nervous about the other movies that are out for the rest of the series. Either way, I'm highly enjoying the book and my goal is to have it done by the end of the week. If not. You all can send me hate mail. But I'm going to head out for now.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment