Monday, July 4, 2016

Almost done reading One Tiny Lie

Hello my fellow Bookies,

I would have been finished with this book by now, but there is a bit of a rule at home that my mother has made. It the one where I'm not allowed to read and have to spend time with family. Three days off of work means three days with out reading. I was bored out of my mind to be honest. Anyways, now I have the book back in my hands and I'm happy once again. Its a book that I have a hard time putting down. If you don't believe me, just as my mother who had to pry the book from my hands. Anyways, there are so many things that are going on. There are even a ton of questions. Like the fact on how our leading lady got her nickname Irish. Also you don't know much about Ashton, just hints. So you have to keep reading in order to find out the truth. Lets just be straight here, you can't put down the book because there is just too much happening. You are even hoping that the two lead characters end up together in the end and live happily ever after. Even though you know that they will, but you still read anyways. Because who knows? The author might throw a huge twist in the mix to throw you for a loop. (Cough Cough Molly McAdams.) Either way I highly suggest you read this book. And if you haven't read the first one, go read that one as well. You don't have to, but it might help with some of the backstory. Now I'm going to wrap up this book and order the third book because someone at the library doesn't know how to count. How can you have a series without the third book?

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment