Monday, July 4, 2016

Back to reading A Discovery of Witches

Hey there Bookies,

Yes, I'm back to reading this huge thing. I actually got it back sooner then I thought. I thought it would take longer. To tell the truth I was kind of hoping that it had. This is just a sad reminder that I don't really care for the book. My thoughts are pretty much on the fact that there is nothing going on except for the forbidden romance between a vampire and witch. Also there is the mystery on what actually happened to our leading lady's parents, but it doesn't really focus on her finding out. The main focus is on the romance that is going on and maybe a little too much. Yes the book is good. Yes it is a romance and I'm a sucker for romances. But I need more action than that. Lets hope it all picks up soon or I'm officially calling quits on this book. Even though I really don't want to. Fingers crossed that something exciting finally happens.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment