Saturday, July 9, 2016

Calling it quits with A Discovery of Witches

Hey there Bookies,

I really hate to say that I'm no longer reading A Discovery of Witches. Okay. I admit, I'm not sad to see this book go back. In fact I'm kind of happy. I hate this book with a passion. Its boring to me. Nothing exciting happens at all in the first third portion of the book. I don't like books like that. I want the action with a good romance. Not a whole chapter on what they had for dinner and talking about the good old days. Trust me there are like four of those kinds of chapters. In other words, I don't like this book. But don't have my opinion stop you from reading it. Someone had to think it was good or it wouldn't be on bookshelves. Right? So check out the book, maybe you would think its the best book ever. But I don't. So I'm going on to the next one. I really wanted to finish this book and see what happened to her parents. But I can't if I keep falling asleep every time I read. Maybe one of you can find out and tell me all about it.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment