Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Reading Insurgent part 2

Hello Bookies,

I know what you are thinking, I didn't say much about the book in my last post. I just complained how the movie was completely different from the book. Lame, I know. So here it goes.

The book takes place right where the first book ended. Kind of like that by the way. Anyways, they head to Amity for safety. But they don't stay safe for long because the Erudite and half of the Dauntless come after them. This is where things get different from the movie. Or at least from the parts that I've seen. How they escape and get discovered is completely different. I won't tell you how its different, you just have to find out yourself. Anyways, they manage to get away. Then they run into the fationless, who lead them to a very unexpected person. Kind of wonder what the story is behind the person they meet. We get hints but not all out say what actually happened. Maybe Four will tell us more later in the book. But so far I am just about a quarter of the way through the book. I stopped right when they were getting arrested. Not sure why. But I have a pretty good idea.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment