Saturday, July 30, 2016

Started reading The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey

Hello Bookies,

Since I'm reading second books of series lately, I figured it was time to read the second book for the 5th Wave Series. If you don't remember the 5th Wave, I have a page for the book with all of my thoughts on it that you can check out. Or, I could give you a quick run down on the book first book right here.

In the first book we had an alien invasion that seemed pretty accurate. People don't know how to act and think the government will fix it all. Aliens then turn off all power sources, cause natural disasters, and a big plague that kills the majority of the world's population. Then they kill off some more people by making another group think they are all aliens. Yikes. Anyways, a tiny group comes to their senses and rebels against the aliens and nearly escape with their lives. And that is pretty much all I remember from the first book.

The second book I haven't started yet. Just grabbed it off the shelf because I only have a few pages left in Insurgent and I learned from my last mistake on not bringing a second book. But this time around I forgot my phone, so no BAP to distract me. Sad face. Anyways, I am pretty excited to see a few things that the first book left out. Like how are they going to defeat an enemy they can't see because they blend in so well? And did Evan survive the explosion at the end of the book? Do Ben and Cassy end up together in the end? And how does the cover of the book play into the story? So many questions and so little time.  But first I have to wrap up the book I have now before I can get those answers. Also I wonder if their is a third book out or does the series have two books?

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment