Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Started reading One Tiny Lie by K.A. Tucker

Hey there Bookies,

I know that you are thinking that I'm not wasting any time when it comes to starting a new book. But I'm seriously behind and have some serious catching up to do. I'm still blaming BAP for that. Darn them and their cuteness. Anyways, this is the sequel to Ten Tiny Breaths. I literally only read two pages so far and I can tell that it takes place in the little sister's point of view. That is about it. That is all I got from the book. I haven't read the back or anything. It obviously a habit I have yet to form in the future. I tried it once though and I don't even remember the book I read. I honestly don't remember the first book to this series. Okay maybe a little. I think. But I'm leaving it at that. I have reading to do.

So until next time.........

No comments:

Post a Comment