Monday, June 20, 2016

Update time.....

Hey there Bookies,

I thought I would do a little post telling you all wants going on in my life. Okay, I'm really just here to tell you about the videos I know I promised to make. Right now my self-esteem is pretty low and I don't think I look good enough to be on camera. To be honest I never really looked good on camera in like ever. But I did try to make videos and photos for all of you to see my pretty face. Sadly I didn't like how I looked, so I deleted them all. Sorry about that. But I will try again later.

Also to all of you checking out Donny on the website I posted during my last update. It was very much appreciated, but I have a feeling its not going to win the contest this time around either. I know the reason why. The book is missing something and I'm not sure what it is. It just didn't have that dramatic pull that I was going for. My mom won't even look at it to help me find that missing piece that would make the story great. But if you want to check it out and read my other works, check out the link below.

https://www.inkitt.com/lysrobison?ref=v_1016b60d-fd7e-4144-94c3-f00cdf85baef


Thats all I pretty much have for now. I wish there was more to talk about, but there isn't really anything when you live in a small town. But thanks again for checking out my writing, it means a lot to me. Also thanks for all the support on here when I was pretty much in a deep slump. I'll try not to fall into another one again.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment