Monday, June 20, 2016

Reading Red Queen part 2

Hey there Bookies,

The book is getting really interesting now. There are so many challenges our leading lady has to face. Including a vengeful silver that she nearly blew up on accident on her first night in the palace. This vengeful soul is the future queen and is out for Mare's blood. Apparently the little girl needs to learn to let some things go and realize that she isn't all high and mighty like she is led to believe. Anyways, I'm really enjoying the book. It gets even interesting when our leading lady joins the cause for her people's freedom and discovers an unlikely ally. But I sense a romance forming. Sad thing is I am not sure which brother its with. The future king or the one she is supposedly engaged to. Guess I just have to read more to find out. I just wish the book didn't lie to me and say I'm only halfway. I'm clearly farther then that.

So until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment