Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Almost done reading Red Queen

Hey there Bookies,

It seems that I'm coming to an end with the book and it saddens me deeply. I really do mean it. The book was really good and I look forward to reading the second one. Even though I haven't fully finished the book, this will be my last post about it. I only have few chapters left and I still don't know which prince she is going to pick. I have an idea, but I'm not a hundred percent sure. Also I haven't gotten to the part where the title plays a part. Just little jokes saying that it would be something if she became queen and would be known as the Red Queen. For all I know the title only fits in at that point in the book. Who knows? I have to finish the book to find out. But none the less, I highly recommend the book if you haven't read it yet. I knew there was a reason I was dying to read it. I was not disappointed. Also I believe there is going to be a big cliff hanger at the end of the book. I just feel it in my bones.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment