Thursday, June 16, 2016

Started reading Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

Hey there Bookies,

Sorry to say I had to return Discovery of Witches because it was due and I couldn't check it out anymore. So I have to wait for the library to check it back in before I can check it back out. This is going to take a few days. Anyways, I figured I would read the book that I bought while I was in Baltimore. It was either this one or Colleen Hoover's new book, but my mother had the last word. Darn her for being in control of my finances.

Anyways, I started reading the book and my first impression is that I am really going to get pulled into this book. Two chapters in and I can already see why there was so much hype about this book. Also have just been dying to read it. All I know so far is that there are two classes the red blood and the silver bloods. One group is controlled by the other because the one doing the controlling is the stronger with supernatural abilities. But I'm curious on how this book is going to go. I'm pretty sure I'll be halfway through in no time. It didn't take me long to read two chapters because I don't want to put the book down.

So until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment