Monday, June 27, 2016

Reading The Ruby Circle

Hey there Bookies,

So I'm a third of the way in the book. I would be farther if I wasn't also juggling my writing. Also I'm working on getting my business in motion. So much to do and so little time.

Anyways, the book is getting really good. The main conflict is finding Jill who has gone missing. And its all a game to lure Sydney out of hiding. Which works in a way because only Sydney can detect certain things in their little treasure hunt. But finding Jill isn't the only person they need to find, they also have to find Olive. The sister of one of Adrian's fellow spirits users. But I just finished the part where they find out why she was hiding in the first place. Also I already know who took Jill. But I'm not going to tell you guys because that would ruin the whole entire book. Lets just say that Olive wasn't out alone in some tower, and Jill got taken by one of Sydney's former enemies. The book is getting really good and I'm not even halfway. But I guess that is expected because if I remember correctly, this is the last book in the series. Such a shame.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment