Thursday, June 23, 2016

Started reading The Ruby Circle

Hey there Bookies,

I'm officially done with Red Queen. And, I will have to say that the ending was really intense. Anyways, that isn't what this post is about. Its about The Ruby Circle. The final installment of the Bloodlines series. I wonder what other books I can read by Richelle Mead, you guys should tell me and I'll check it out. Anyways, I finished this series off with Sydney and Adrian getting married. If you didn't know that, I'm sorry for the spoiler. I try to avoid those as much as possible. But now the two lovebirds have to adjust to married life and Sydney has to get used to her new life of being stared at and judged. That is all I got. I just started this book and I'm only like three pages in. I don't even know what the main conflict is, but I do know that it has something to do with the alchemists. Only because Sydney escaped from them in the last book. Also Jill is missing. I can't remember how it happened, but I'm sure this book will remind me.

That's all for now. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment