Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Reading The Ruby Circle part 2

Hey there Bookies,

I'm pretty sure I'll have the book done by the end of the night, but I'm no close enough right now to make a last post. So you guys might get lucky and actually get a post where I actually finish the book. I can't remember the last time I did a post like that. Anyways, the book is getting really good. The hunt for Jill is still on going, but they found Olive. Only finding Olive raised a few questions that need to be answered. Hopefully before the book is finally over or I'll be praying for another run off series so I can get the answers. Anyways, they find out that there are more people involved in this whole kidnapping Jill thing. But that is only because the one who originally grabbed her, handed her off to someone else. Now they have to still figure out where Jill is by doing somethings they just don't want to do. Lets all hope that it works out in the end and we get some answers from the questions that keep coming up.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment