Saturday, June 18, 2016

Reading Red Queen

Hey there Bookies,

I'm only a quarter of the way through the book and I thought I would leave a little post for all of you. Why? Because I'm nice and have nothing else to do since wrapping up my latest story is nearly impossible right now. Anyways, I'm highly enjoying the book. I find it very interesting with the different classes and how they are treated differently. Only because one group is stronger then the other. But For a while I was wondering when she was going to reveal this supposed power that gets her into a big mess. Yes, I read what the book was about. Shocker. But that is besides the point. The point is that she has a supernatural power that shouldn't even exist because she isn't a silver blood. By the way I think the silver bloods are actually aliens that came to our planet. Only because the book says they came from the stars and have silver blood with special powers. In other words, aliens. Anyways, our main character Mare reveals she has a special power. Tries to escape but fails because of her lover boy catching her. She wakes up, finds out she has to live a whole new life and never see her family again. Sad face. Oh Cal, what did you get out leading lady into? And it was only because you wanted to help her and her family out.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment