Thursday, June 9, 2016

I'm still here

Hey there Bookies,

Sorry for not posting in what feels like forever. As you all know I'm currently on vacation in Baltimore, Maryland. But since its our last full day here and my mom is currently sound asleep, I figured I do a small update. Just to show you all that I'm still alive.

There are a few things that I have been doing besides reading and enjoying the city life. I have actually joined a site where I can share my stories. One was even entered in a contest. You can check it out here: https://www.inkitt.com/lysrobison?ref=v_1016b60d-fd7e-4144-94c3-f00cdf85baef
All the stories I'm currently working on are there. Also give Donny some extra love since that is the book in the contest. Most views and likes wins.

But I am going to head out. I am going to write a few chapters and listen to music. Reading will be done when I'm on the plane tomorrow.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment