Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Finished reading The Ruby Circle

Hey there bookies,

I have to admit that I couldn't put the book down after the first half. A lot happens to the point that it makes you not want to look away. Its like an epic battle in a really good action movie or TV series. But I do have to admit the I had to take some breaks. Only because I had lack of sleep from reading so much. Anyways, our characters put their plan into action to finally figure out where Jill is being hidden. Sydney almost blew it, but with her quick thinking she was able to overcome a big obstacle. All the while Adrian had his own work cut out questioning Sydney's old enemy. Also maybe finally getting a huge secret off his chest. All in all they get what they need to save Jill. So after facing a few more obstacles, they were able to save Jill. And, Adrian was able to keep his sanity in the process. Well barely. But pretty much everyone ends up getting a happy ending. Yay! I am to say that I'm a little sad to see this series go. I enjoyed it greatly, but all good things must come to an end as they always say. Now its time for me to go off to my next book.

So until next time.........

No comments:

Post a Comment