Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Almost done reading Glass Sword

 

Hello Bookies,

I'm finally almost done with this book. A lot happens and I still have no idea what to share that won't ruin the book or the series. This book is like the first book. Its good but hard to remember what you read. The only thing I remember is Mare trying to find the New Bloods and it isn't an easy search. The new king makes it hard for her. Especially when she finds out that majority of the New Bloods are locked away. Nothing like a prison break to keep you on the edge of your seat. Sadly it ends in heartache. You'll have to read the book to find out why. The book gets three out of five stars from me. It was good but it wasn't for me. I still manage to want to finish the series and I think there is only one left. Or, is it two? I don't remember. But I do plan on reading the third book. I just don't know when.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment