Thursday, August 17, 2023

Almost done reading Gone Girl

 

Hey there Bookies,

Finally I'm almost done with this book. This book drags on until you get to the plot twist. Then you get interested in what is going to happen. The only thing I am going to say is that the lengths a person would go just because they got cheated on amazes me. I still have a few chapters left to listen to, but I figured I would wrap up the posts on this book. I can't tell you much about the book after the plot twist anyways. It would just ruin the book. If you don't mind a slow start to a book, this book is for you. I'm curious about what the movie is like but I don't know when I will get the chance. Just another thing added to the list of movies I still need to watch. Sadly the book gets only two out of five stars. The book is okay but it wasn't for me. I like books that aren't as so slow in the beginning. 

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment