Sunday, August 6, 2023

I had to return Fairytale

 

Hello Bookies,

I have sad news. Fairytale had to go back to the library. I finally almost get halfway through the book and I have to return it. The request for the book is set up and now the waiting game for this book will be however long it takes to go through the library cycle. I would say I enjoy this book, but there are some parts in the book that feels like it takes forever. Which makes this book a type of book you can only take in sections. The long descriptions of scenes is also probably why I didn't finish a Stephen King book yet. I know the descriptions are to help build up the world that we are walking in, but I feel like we can probably cut it in half and still keep the magic of the story. Anyway I will let you know when I finally get the book back. It is probably a good thing I had to return it because it was hard motivate myself to read it lately. 

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment