Sunday, July 30, 2023

Third of the way through Fairy Tale

 

Hello Bookies,

I am finally a third of the way through this monster of a book. I've been using the audiobook more because the size of this book intimidates me. Sadly the physical book I have to keep track of where I am has to go back. I did request another copy but who knows when it will be here. This is a popular book right now in the library system. I am just now getting into the whole other world section and now the book has to go back. Luckily I can keep the audiobook for a little bit longer but I won't be able to keep track of my reading progress. I'll be a little bit happy when I finally reach the halfway point in this book. It will be the farthest I have been with any Stephen King book. Big accomplishment there. I should have picked a smaller book for my goal of reading and finishing a Stephen King book, but this book kept staring at me on the shelves at work, so I grabbed it. If I can make it through this one, I can make it through anyone. Or at least I hope so. Wish me luck.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment