Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Let's Get Personal #9

 Hello Bookies,

I haven't been able to make any update videos due to the fact that my desk is full of books I still have to read. There are so many books and it's because I have a job that sells books and receives donations all of the time. I've been collecting and my mom is really thinking of doing the whole book purge twice a year instead of once a year. I just need another bookshelf and then everything is fine. But as soon as I clear off my shelf enough I'll post another video on my Youtube channel. 

Anyway I have decided to no longer review mangas and graphic novels. Only because they are quick reads for me and there isn't much to say about them. Maybe I'll do a review when I finish a whole series or something like that. I don't know yet. Also I decided that for now I'll just do monthly updates on Youtube because Those videos seem to do better. I might even squeeze in unboxing when I get a Goodreads Giveaway book. Which I have been getting a lot of lately. I think I have a book problem. 

Well that is all I have to update for this month. Sorry it wasn't sooner but I've been busy at the library with all of the summer programs. 

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment