Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Started reading The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

 

Hello there Bookies,

I grabbed another book I have yet to read on my bookshelf. Well, it was more like the huge pile on my desk of books I still need to read. I've been looking to reading this book when it turned into a movie. I don't remember much about what the book is about or the movie. All I can remember it deals with two characters finding love that are also suffering from cancer. I don't have high expectations with this book. Only because I have a history with books that everyone likes and I don't like them. We will just have to read the book and find out. Good thing I also got the audiobook for this book as well in case I lose the motivation to actually read the book.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment