Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Finished reading Regretting You

 

Hello Bookies,

I've lost sleep over this book because of the frustration it caused me. The whole book is misunderstanding and no one communicating. But when it finally all comes out it was like the clouds opened up and the angels were singing. I do plan on doing a deep dive video of this book eventually. But until then you will have to read the book to find out why it frustrated me so much. Even though it frustrated me, I still enjoyed it. It is just like that C-drama I watched that kind of had the same kind of plot line. Even though you are so frustrated with everyone's choices, you keep going in hopes that everything is cleared up soon. The book gets four out of five stars because I will be talking about the frustration with this book for a long time. 

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment