Friday, July 14, 2023

Almost done reading The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle

 

Hey there Bookies,

I have about two hours left of this book and we are so close to finding out who the killer is. Well, we know who one killer is but the big twist is that there is another one. We still don't know who the second killer is and it looks like all is lost at this point. Being so close to finding out all of the answers and seeing failure in the future is tough. I do really like this book. It kept me entertained and curious as to who the killer is. The constant loops that have been happening for a long time now and everyone is racing to find out who did it in order to escape the loop. Sure some of them fight a little bit dirty but that is what keeps it pretty interesting. I do recommend this book. I was describing it to my mother and she says it reminds her of Clue mixed in with Groundhog's Day. I can't help but agree with her in a way. I wish I could tell you more about the book but that would ruin the whole mystery. But I can say that the seventh host of our main character learns a lot about the mystery. He only needed one more hour to solve it too before he gets killed off. It must be so frustrating to be so close and then your host gets killed and you jump to a new host. I'm going to continue listening to the book in hopes to finding out who did it and I suggest you grab this book to find out yourself on who did it. I have my suspicions and it is only a matter of time before I find out if I was right or not. The book gets four out of five stars from me.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment