Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Started reading The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton

 

Hey Bookies,

Well, I started another book. I'm pretty sure I've met my second reading goal of the year at this point. But that is because I decided to read mangas and graphic novels, but I'm no longer going to review them. I wish I could tell you more about the book I'm reading but I'm not that far in. I'm still taking advantage of audiobooks because they make life so much easier. Unless I am going to bed and fall asleep listening to the book. Which is what happened with this book. It happens with every audiobook I listen to. I get so sleepy at the end of the day and I try to listen to a few chapters while playing on my phone and I fall asleep. We all know that I go into books blind. So I have no idea what this book is about. So far I'm just trying to figure out what is going on. We have a person who woke up in the middle of the woods and has no memory. All we know is that they were hit on the head and someone tried to kill them. That is all we know so far. Oh, and they saw or heard a murder take place. But no one is too worried about it which is odd. So far this book is just odd. I hope it makes more sense the more I listen to the book. Wish me luck y'all.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment