Sunday, July 9, 2023

Almost done reading Accused

 

Hello there Bookies,

Well, I'm almost done with this book and I am starting to feel destined that I am not meant to know who the killer is. The only time to listen to this book lately is right before I go to bed. And wouldn't you know, I fall asleep right when the killer is about to be revealed. This has happened at least three times now and it upsets me. This whole book has given me the run around the entire time and now that I have a chance to finally get answers, I can't stay awake long enough to hear my answers. Which is good for you because I can't spoil the book by telling you who did it. This book got four our of five stars. I really enjoyed the whole mystery this book held and the feeling that something wasn't right the whole time. We find out why the innocent guy took the plea deal even though he was innocent. I at least was awake long enough for that. He was just trying to be a good son. Anyway I really did enjoy listening to this book and I'm determined to find out who the real killer is. But I would recommend this book if you like the whole mystery where you know something isn't right but you don't know what it is.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment