Wednesday, July 26, 2023

About halfway through The Invisible Life of Addie Larue

 

Hello Bookies,

I'm really trying with this book. I can see the appeal of this book but this is something I don't normally read. The book is a little slow. Okay, it is really slow. Nothing really exciting happens in the book and it is basically just Addie complaining about not being remembered. Then she meets someone that remembers her, but that is only because he made a deal himself. The only reason why I'm still listening to this book is to find out what is the straw that will break the camel's back. What will make Addie finally break down and sell her soul to the devil? After learning how to survive in a world where no one remembers her and living a lonely life, what will finally make her end it? That is the reason why I still go. I'll try to update more, but like Gone Girl, this book has to be taken in small sections. Also my life is so chaotic, it is hard to listen to anything. Wish me luck.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment