Friday, July 7, 2023

About halfway through Accused

 

Hello Bookies,

I've been listening to this book or at least trying to. Apparently in my family, if they see someone wearing headphones they still assume that person can hear them talking to them. I love my family, I really do, but some days. Anyway I still have no idea what genre this book is. All I know is that we have a lawyer that took on a case to prove that a guy sent to prison for murder is actually innocent. Now I get the feeling the guy is innocent and that someone in the family actually killed the person. They are trying too hard to cover up this case or at least to stop the reinvestigation on it. While you read this book you get that small voice in your head that says "something isn't right here." Being halfway hasn't answered any questions yet. This is going to be one of those books that will keep putting you in circles until the very last chapter. Kind of predictable with the structure. But I still have no idea who did it. I plan on listening to more while I go through my book list. Maybe I'll finally get the answers as to why I have that little voice in my head that is nagging me that something isn't looking right in this book. Wish me luck.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment