Thursday, July 20, 2023

Started reading Invisible Life of Addie Larue by V.E. Schwab

 

Hello there Bookies,

I have a confession. I have seen book recommendations of this book and they aren't that great. But all I remember them mentioning in the book recommendations is that the book is about Addie Larue. A girl who lives a long life while no one remembers her at all. Some people who have read this book feels like Addie kind of lives this long life as wasted time. They believe that Addie could have done so much but she doesn't. I'm curious what this book is about. Not a lot of people like it but I'm excited to check it out. I have the audiobook for now and the physical copy is sitting in my locker at work. I should remember to grab it when I stop at work again tomorrow. Well, wish me luck with this book.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment