Friday, July 14, 2023

About to read Regretting You by Colleen Hoover

 

Hello Bookies,

I haven't officially started reading this book, but I thought I would be nice enough to let you know the book I plan on listening to next. We have yet another Colleen Hoover book to analyze. I purposely don't read what these books are about and I don't read or watch any reviews on them. I like to go into book blindly in order to give a full honest opinion that isn't tainted by other people's words. I've been waiting to read this book and I only have a week with this book. Luckily I do have an audiobook of this book, so if I run out of time, I can finish the book by listening to it. Honestly, I am sure I won't need the audiobook but with how busy my life is, it will probably happen. Good thing her books are pretty quick to read and I am pretty good at quickly analyzing the books. Wish me luck on the adventure this book will hold for me.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment