Thursday, July 20, 2023

Almost done reading The Fault in Our Stars


 Hello Bookies,

I went through this book faster than I thought I would. It only took me two days with the audiobook. I did read some chapters myself but mostly did the audiobook. My old knee injury is acting up so I had a lot of time on my hands while I sat and iced my knee while keeping it bandaged up. Being immobile has its perks I guess. The book is exactly what I thought it was. A tragic romance between two teenagers suffering from an incurable disease. Hazel's cancer isn't so bad but her lungs are badly damaged from it though. Sadly her love only suffered from bone cancer that ended up spreading throughout his body like wildfire. Which you can guess what happened. I can see how this book got a movie deal. I do plan on watching the movie now that I read the book. It will be added with another movie based on a book I read. This book was kind of interesting to see life in a different point of view. There were also some funny parts that made me chuckle. I can't say that I loved the book but I did enjoy it. I'll give it about three out of five stars.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment