Tuesday, July 18, 2023

About halfway through Regretting You

 

Hello Bookies,

This book is reminding me of a C-drama I watched at one point. Where there were so many miscommunications because no one explained what was going on. Which frustrated me and that means that this book frustrates me. We have the points of view of a mother and daughter. They lose some important people in their lives and they don't talk about it. The daughter is thinking that she caused the wreck and won't talk about it. The mother knows why the two important people were together, but won't tell her daughter about it. Which leads to misunderstanding when the significant other of one of these important people comes around to help find answers to this affair going on. For example, when the daughter asks a question about why the guy was at their house. Instead of answering the question by explaining that he was there to fix their door that she put a hole in, the mother instead avoids the question and asks her own. There are so many points in this book that they could have asked certain questions or just told the truth. But no one is communicating. I'm waiting for the day when everything is revealed and I can say "It's about time! Thank the lord." Hopefully it will be soon or I am going to be ranting even more.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment