Sunday, July 23, 2023

Started reading Fairy Tale by Stephen King

 

Hello Bookies,

You are probably wondering what I've been up to since I haven't posted in a few days. I'm still listening to the other book but I also decided to take on this monster of a book. I'm going to reach my goal where I finish as Stephen King book. I figured why not his latest one and grabbed this off the shelf with it's audiobook. It is going pretty good. Not much is going on other than the main character's background information and how he took on the pity to help out a lonely old man in need because it is what he is supposed to do to pay God back for getting his father sober. There are a lot of mysteries going on right now that I don't have the answers to. Also I feel like I'm making good progress on the audiobook by getting threw three of the twenty discs but then I update the progress on Goodreads, only to find out that I am not even halfway through the book. Like I said before, this is a monster of a book but I plan on finishing it before it goes back to the library. Wish me luck.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment