Sunday, July 30, 2023

Finished reading The Invisible Life of Addie Larue

 

Hello Bookies,

I actually finished this book yesterday but I needed it to sink in a bit. The book was pretty good and who would have thought that love would make Addie finally give in to the darkness? The only complaint I had was that it was slow and just about Addie adjusting to her long life and surviving. The book also switches times throughout and if you aren't paying attention, it can get confusing. It also follows different people from time to time and that also gets confusing if you aren't paying attention. This is a book that you have to pay attention to know what is going on in the book and it has to be taken in sections because it kind of drags on. I am a little disappointed in the end and kind of wish that there was more to it, but maybe that is what the author wanted. I'm honestly not a huge fan of this book but I can see the appeal to it. The book gets two out of five stars from me. It was okay but not for me. 

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment