Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Let's get personal #10

 Hey there Bookies,

It is so hard for me to read certain books. The problem is that I finally get them from the library and it takes me so long to finish one book due to family reasons and then I have to return the books I need to read. The demand is so high for a few of the books I've been trying to read or finish, I get a little upset that I have to return them before I even open up the cover. Some examples of this problem are the third books of the ACOTAR series and the Throne of Glass series. I spent so much time trying to listen to Fairy Tale and Glass Sword that I didn't get a chance to even try to read the books. Now they have to go back and I'll have to have a long wait until I can get them back. Thank goodness for youtube videos that help keep me up to date on the series. I also thought I was switching genres again but I have no interest in graphic novels at the moment. I guess I will just focus on the books that keep piling up on my bookshelf. Maybe I'll find out what genre I'm switching interest into. Wish me luck.

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment