Sunday, August 6, 2023

I've been listening to Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard

 

Hello there Bookies,

I have a confession. I've been listening to the audiobook for Glass Sword for the past few days. In the past I have tried to read this book but as I read the book, I realized I remembered nothing from the first book. Now that I read the first book and added a bit more notes to the book. I felt comfortable enough to read this book. Also I was a lot farther in the book than I thought when I first read this book and returned it. It was all review for me until I got about halfway through the book. Mare is just trying to figure out who she can trust after the big betrayal she went through at the end of the first book. She is also learning that the Scarlet Guard can't be fully trusted either. But her quest to find the other people like her begins about halfway through the book and I'm curious what each ability each person has. The sad thing about this series is that I don't know what to say that won't ruin all of the twits and turns it has. I don't like to give away spoilers but this series is making it hard to do so. Well, wish me luck.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment