Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Almost done reading Gabriel's Rapture

Good news, I'm almost done with the book. That means I can read something else for completely devote my time to reading Killing Katie. Anyways, things are over with Julia and Gabriel. Well at least that is what Julia thinks. When in reality, Gabriel ran off to Italy to relive his happy memories of Julia. He was even walking around wearing a wedding band saying that he was married. That is true dedication right there. But now that our two lovers are now together its time to clear the air. Gabriel explains himself and Julia shares her pain of their separation. So maybe a I was a little wrong about what the next book is about, but at least I tried to guess. I won't be able to get the next book until a few months from now due to such a huge reading list at the library. So to those who have read the book, don't tell me. Anyways, I enjoyed the book. Sadly I didn't cry during the break up scene. Maybe if the scene was more in depth to what Julia and Gabriel were both feeling during their time apart, maybe then I'd shed a tear or two. That would probably been the only thing I would of changed in the whole book. But I'm not the author and I'm sure she had her reasons for things. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment