Monday, September 28, 2015

Almost finished reading Kiss of Frost.

The whole entire other half of the book I wanted to tell Gwen that Oliver is not the reaper out to kill her. It would be too obvious. Also so was who the real reaper was. But I can't tell you because I hate spoilers. Anyways, Gwen learns a little about Logan's dark past. They also share a kiss. Which makes you want to say its about time, but then they go back to the way they were before everything. Which makes me a little frustrated. But I could also be wrong because I'm not quite done with the book yet. I still have two chapters left and who knows, they might just actually end up together. I hope they do because Logan is turning into being a big jerk. At least Gwen has a new best friends to talk about Logan with, and its one of his close friends. Score for Gwen. Now Logan's secrets aren't safe. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment