Friday, September 18, 2015

Started reading Nevermore by Kelly Creagh

I have a new reads and the title kind of reminds me of my favorite writer of all time. Anyways, before I get to this book, I have to apologize. I will not be continuing Killing Katie by B.A. Spangler. The book is just taking me too long to read. I do plan on picking it up once again, but at a later time. I fill really bad for only going about a third of the way through the book. But its not fair that I take so long on posting updates on the book to you guys and its not fair to the author. So that book has been put on the shelf for a later time. Now I grabbed some books from the library and this is the one I chose to read first. I actually tried to read this book a few years back but I just wasn't in the reading mood at that time. But I am curious on how this book is. The picture is a little bit different from the actual book I have, but they have the same amount of pages, so I'm not complaining. From what I could remember in the few pages I've read. We have two complete opposites forced together for a school project. We all know that these two are going to end up together because that is just the way these books go. Either way I'm off to start the book and I'll post as soon as I can. Sorry about the book Killing Katie. I really do plan continuing reading the book at a later time. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment