Thursday, September 17, 2015

Debating whether or not to continue reading Killing Katie

This book is taking me forever to read. I don't know why, but I'm having a bit of a problem with it. It could be that the story line is a little too slow for me. Or, it could be that I just don't like the book. Honestly I don't even know what the genre of the book is. I should look that up. Is it a mystery? Thriller? Crime Novel? I'm a terrible reader. So I hope to finish this book eventually, just not this month or the next. These kinds of book take me forever to read. Its like I don't want to miss a certain detail. At least now I know why I don't read books of this genre. It takes me too fricken long. So I apologize to the author for being the worst reader on the planet. I know you wanted me to read the book and see what I thought. But now we have learned I am taking way too long then I'd like. I really want to finish the book and see what happens. But I also have no motivation to read it what so ever. Now I'm just sitting around debating if I should just stick through it and finish the book. Or, just give up and hope to finish it at a later time. I really hate myself right now. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment