Saturday, September 26, 2015

Halfway through Kiss of Frost

I'm speeding through this book like nothing else. Probably helps with the fact that family members like to steal my computer charger. And when you have no computer, you have nothing to distract your reading. So our favorite gypsy has someone after her and is literally trying to kill her. I have some ideas on who it is, but knowing the author, she is going to throw a huge twist our ways. Gotta love authors like that. But I was reminded of the little crush that our leading lady has on a certain classmate named Logan. Sadly the guy turned her down in the last book, but just so happens he was lying. Guy totally has the hots for Gwen and his secret be damned. To bad he waited until Gwen was seen with another guy. Kind of reminds me of real life. Anyways, hopefully Logan comes to his senses soon because Gwen nearly died three times already and made a surprising friend. But I am going to go read and see if I'm right about who the person trying to kill Gwen is. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment