Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Reading Killing Katie and Gabriel's Rapture

I really hate to start off talking about a book with a bad post. But I can't help it sometimes. I understand how much work authors put into their work, only to have someone bash it. I'm sure the book is going to improve but right now it is just hard for me to read. So far I've spent eight chapters of a woman debating whether or not to become a murderer. It kind of has been kind of boring and puts me to sleep. I really hate to say it, but I am not liking the book at all right now. Like I said before, I'm sure it will improve because I hate to write anything bad on a book. But it probably will be a  while before I do another post on this book because I'm really dragging my feet on it.


Another book I'm dragging my feet on is Gabriel's Rapture. I knew it was going to take me a while to read this book because it took me forever to read the first one. I'm not sure why that is, but it is. So far our two love birds are still in Italy. And I was wrong about the last book. The two main characters didn't get secretly married, that was a completely different book. In the first book of this series, our two character are professor and student. And our leading lady had a crazy ex-boyfriend who got a rush out of causing her hell. Like he got more excited with just the thought of almost raping her before Gabriel came to the rescue. I'm still wondering how this relationship plays out. So far Gabriel is still highly jealous of other men talking to our leading lady. And our leading lady tends to feel too insecure to feel like she is worthy of Gabriel's love. Gotta love that drama.

Sorry about the lack of posts. I'm just not in a reading mood lately, but I promise to buckle down as much as I can these next few days. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment