Thursday, September 24, 2015

Almost done reading Nevermore

So I'm almost done with the book which is kind of bitter sweet. If I remember correctly, there is another book. Which would make me extremely happy. Anyways a lot happens in the book to the point that I couldn't put the book down. Anyways, after the whole school thinking that Isobel is crazy and losing her mind. Then she finds out that Varen was actually not at school. Shocker there. But also makes you wonder how that is at all possible because she saw him. Anyways, things get a little crazy and then she finds Varen. Only to lose him again. Then she is dragged into another world and searches for Varen to take him back with her. So after living out Poe's work and finally decided to head back to end everything after being promised that Varen was waiting for her when it was all over with. So she destroys the link between worlds and that is where I stopped. I have no idea what happened after that, but supposedly if she destroyed the link, she would be lost forever. But you will have to read the book to see what happens. I know that I will. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment