Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Halfway through Once Dead, Twice Shy

I'm about halfway through the book and I realize that I'm experiencing a reading hangover from the last book I read. I didn't think it was possible. Right now I just don't want to read this book because Kiss of Frost was so intense towards the end. But I'm pulling through it just for you guys. The book is a little bit slow, but that is to be expected for something that is the start of a series. The first book's job is always to explain what is going on so you are not completely confused through out the rest of the series. Anyways, I learned this book is not about zombies or vampires. Its about reapers. Like the Grim Reaper I guess. Or, like angels and demons fighting for the balance of the universe. Something like that. Anyways, the main goal of this book, other then explaining everything, is to have our leading lady, Madison, protect those she loves and cares deeply about. Why? Because the person who's amulet she stole is coming back for it. And what better way to get something back then go after the ones the thief loves. I'm pretty sure anyone would do anything to keep those they care about safe. Sadly I will only do that for my mom. Well, maybe I won't risk my life for her. Sorry mom. Anyways, I'm going to call it a night and hopefully get some more reading in. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment