Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Started reading Gabriel's Rapture by Sylvain Reynard

My latest library book is a little worn. As if it is well read. Kind of makes me not want to touch it in fear that it will crumble in my hands. Anyways, I've read the first book a while back. Like way back. I am not even sure exactly when. But I do remember that the main character fell in love when she was really young. She didn't see the guy for years until he became her college professor. Her feelings had never faded over the years and their relationship become highly complicated. They constantly have to keep it a secret until he is no longer her professor. So the first book is just a constant battle keeping the secret and being madly in love with each other. I'm not sure what the second book is about, but if I remember correctly these two secretly got married in the first book. But I'm ready to see what this book holds and the drama that will take place. So I'm going to head out and start this book. I'll even try to grab my iPad so I can read some of Killing Katie, but you know how my brothers are. Its like as soon as they see me with the iPad, they have to have it. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment