Saturday, October 17, 2015

Almost done reading Up to Me

All I have to say about this book is that you have to go read it. Like yesterday. And if you haven't read the first book, go read that too. I'm saying that because there is so much going on that I can't tell you because it would ruin the book. Nothing like constant twists that you never see coming, or you do but don't actually think its a twist because that would be just too obvious. Anyways, I loved the book. This one had a lot of action in it because some people get kidnapped and Cash has to find a way to get them back to safety. It just makes me wonder what craziness the next book holds. I really wish I could tell you all about what had happened in the book but then I'd have to tell you a spoiler. I don't like spoilers. But I'm highly recommending this series just for the twists in the book. Those tend to keep the books interesting. Also we still have that other secret that Cash's dad is holding up his sleeve. It would be so funny if Cash's mom wasn't dead like he thought. If that is so, why the hell did the guy go to jail then? Or maybe there is a secret brother somewhere. That would be even more epic. But I'm going to head out. I have another book I have to finish reading before next weekend. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment