Friday, October 23, 2015

Reading Requiem

Sorry for not posting as much as I should, but my mother wants me to create some Halloween decorations for her. So most of my time has been on that. Also I was enjoying actual days off that doesn't involve going to a theater and sitting in a dark room all day. Even though it was fun being back at the sound board, I enjoyed the days to myself instead. Anyways, I have been reading here and there and things are actually getting interesting. I actually had to pry the book from my own hands just so I could write this post. Your welcome. Anyways, Nina is having serious nightmares and they have found out that it only happens when Jared is around. Nina's friend Kim is acting weird and has major secrets. Also Ryan, Nina's meant to be, is in the army risking his life because he can't be in the same presence as the girl who broke his heart. Add a dead future father in law haunting Nina's dreams with hidden messages on top of all that and you got yourself a book you don't want to put down. Kudos to Jamie on this one. Sadly I'm running out of her books to read. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment