Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Started reading Requiem by Jamie McGuire

It appears that misplacing books seem to be my thing lately. I'll give you one wild guess on what book I lost this time around. So until I find the book I was currently reading, I figured I'd read my other library book. The series has been so good far and I'm only on the second book. Sadly I don't remember much on what happened in the first book, but I think my review on it is on this site. If not. You can request it and I'll reread the book all over again. I won't mind rereading any Jamie McGuire book. So far all of the books I've read by her have been awesome and making me beg my mom to give me money to go buy the book for myself. The downside to having your mother manage your finances so you don't blow all your money on books and bookshelves. To me, money well spent. To her, not so much. Anyways, I started reading this book late last night. So I didn't get too far. But I can say that the book starts off really cool. Basically you start off in one of Nina's nightmares. Which pulls you in the book right away because you now want to know why she is dreaming about her father's death. In the first book you started off with her just leaving her father's funeral. But her father's choices usually bring all the books together, which is pretty awesome. I wonder what her father's choices in this book are and how they affect her life. Well, since she is with someone she wasn't even supposed to be with, and the one she was supposed to be with ran away  to war. This book is already drawing me in and I'm only on the second chapter. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment