Saturday, October 24, 2015

NaNoWriMo is coming

If you guys haven't heard, which I'm pretty sure you haven't, but I'm doing NaNoWriMo again, for the second year in a row. But most of you will be wondering, what is NaNoWriMo? NaNoWriMo is actually short for National Novel Writers Month, or it could be writing. Oh well, that is besides the point. Anyways, NaNoWriMo is a nonprofit organization that believe all stories matter. Their words, not mine. They basically raise money to run sites and get coaches to help writers all over the world. Its actually pretty cool. So why am I telling you all this?

Well, I actually got a fundraising page just for this cause. You can donate towards this lovely nonprofit organization by going to this link ----> https://www.classy.org/fundraise?fcid=523238


Thank you in advance.

Also there is more. You all know I made a page dedicated to just my writing. I would like to make it better by adding previews of chapters and what the characters look like. Maybe even some fan art. But I can't do that with out your help. I know I still have to update it, but I'll be getting to that as soon as I can. Promise. But I will for sure be posting a description of the main characters and you can send me what you picture my words are saying. It would be very much appreciated.

That is all for now. Thanks again guys. And its not too late to sign up for NaNoWriMo. Anyone that had the dream of writing a novel is welcomed.

So until next time.........

No comments:

Post a Comment